Thursday, December 31, 2015

Each day is brand new...



"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

Such a truly strange year. There is no way to relay to you where I've been or how it's been going with me. But, one thing I do know, hard as it was - scary, even, as it was sometimes - I am so very thankful for this past year - the good - the hard - the growth!!!

I have to confess, though, to be relieved to turn around after Christmas and to see, for the first time in ages and ages, a blank page! Oh, my goodness! I can do anything I want!! (Famous last words - I know! ;) ) So, though I don't usually hold with making resolutions, I do feel the need to come up with a direction. Haven't quite, yet, though.




and, so, there isn't any wisdom or any formed thoughts from this girly, tonight!

Just hope!! Expectancy!!

and, I thought I'd share a word that I found on Pinterest a while back...

Sophrosyne n. A healthy state of mind, characterized by self-control, moderation, and a deep awareness of one's true self, and resulting in true happiness.

I'm laughing. Sounds like the ultimate resolution to me! :)

Wishing you all the best of New Years!!

:)




xo







6 comments:

  1. Meilleurs voeux de bonne année et bonne santé !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year......love Ria x❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Katy
    A very Happy New Year to you and your family

    I love this photo shoot and the candlelight and champagne are most inviting.

    I raise my glass and drink to Sophrosyne.

    Sophrosyne n. A healthy state of mind, characterized by self-control, moderation, and a deep awareness of one's true self, and resulting in true happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy! Thanks for the visit and foremost for the kind words.
    I'm wishing you a very happy new year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Katy,

    A Happy, Healthy and beautiful New Year to you and your men. It's good to read that you can start the year with a blank page Katy. I hope all the pages will be filled with love & peace. Lots of it!!

    Have a lovely day!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful beginning. Happy New Year to you & yours, Katy!!!
    xo,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Short and witty, long and heartfelt, just a blip to say hello - I love all of your comments! Feel free ...

ShareThis