Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And now, for something completely different ... (inside joke!)


Did I mention that I live in a house with four men?

I haven't been feeling so chipper today. I did a bit of catching up with those dishes and picked up a tiny bit and took a picture of this. Daddy drew it for our eldest son who's twelve now. This pretty much says it all about the two of them.

In case you can't read what the crazy man is saying ... "Arg! A gun on an amphibious truck! FEAR ME!!     


WELL! That was my day! How was yours?


Kate


P.S. In case you didn't know, you can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.

2 comments:

  1. I get it. Monty Python reference right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, who would be the one to know, assures me that it is originally Monty Python. I am still trying to forget the trauma of watching the Holy Grail. However, though it totally ruins it, you had to be there kind of thing, it's also a line from "Godspell", delivered by one of my younger-than-me friends ever so perfectly. You never know now when or where it's going to turn up.

    I have GOT to work on my run on sentences!!!

    Katy

    ReplyDelete

Short and witty, long and heartfelt, just a blip to say hello - I love all of your comments! Feel free ...

ShareThis