Friday, March 26, 2010

Provence est une grande place du soleil, n'est-ce pas?




I found an incredibly beautiful blog yesterday.


 To my sensibilities, it seems full of fairy tale romance.

It's called




I am just quickly mentioning it today because, last night, when I showed Mr. Tom, he didn't believe it was a real house.

He was sure that it was a picture of a doll's house!

What do you think?


With Love,

Katy Noelle


P.S. Please help! Is my french correct in the title? My french, which was once pretty fair, is now tres rusty - weep! (so is my punctuation for that matter - alas!)


5 comments:

  1. Hi Katy Noelle,

    The blog you just mentioned is one of my favourite blogs as well. The pictures the lady of that blog shows us are so beautiful. The clothes as well!!

    Wish you a happy weekend!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour ce joli billet qui me fait très plaisir ! Amitiés de Provence ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Katy-

    I think your french is correct. The blog is beautiful- and I found yours yesterday, too.
    I´m really in love with all the beautiful pictures, I could find here.
    Your picture looks like my beloved mother,when she was 18 years old. So you touched my heart- and I love your style to write...

    I hope, it´s ok, that I have you in my blogroll.
    My English is not 100% correct- but I think, you will understand me ;-)

    Have a nice weekend- many greetings from Germany from Ines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mais oui, c'est vrai, c'est vrai. J'adore le francais .... How much I love French! Lovely post today, Kathy Noelle. Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy,
    Not only is it a real house but it is up for sale!
    http://www.e-magdeco.com/2010/03/la-maison-de-christine.html#

    I do see why your husband thought it was a dollhouse. Then I found the link to the "real house". What a charming, charming farmhouse it really is. I cannot get my copy/paste to make a link on comments like I do in emails. Why? I have no clue. But perhaps if you copy/past the link from above you will get to see all the different nooks and crannies of the "real house". Fascinating to be sure.
    Blessings,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Short and witty, long and heartfelt, just a blip to say hello - I love all of your comments! Feel free ...

ShareThis