Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunny Spots on a Rainy Day












It's a rainy day and I'm waiting for a sunny day to take a picture of one of my sunny spots. Happily, though, sunshine can come in many forms. Get ready for some vitamin D!

My first prototype for this blog was titled "Purple, Pups and Buns". Absolutely terrible! I was more worried about how to format than about what I was writing. Out just came three of the things that I think about most. I love everything purple, puppies (in canine or little boy form) and bunnies. I love other things as well, of course, but those three things were on my mind at that moment.



Here's an explanation of the bunny fixation:



I've had many bunnies in my life but this wee one is becoming my favorite of all time. What a personality. Innocent and outgoing and perky!





She was sitting on my hubbies lap and being petted and turned into bunny jell-o. She was so relaxed that she slid slowly off of his tummy onto her back and just lay there. She was still completely in dreamy land when I picked her up. I've never seen anything like it! Look at those furry feet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Short and witty, long and heartfelt, just a blip to say hello - I love all of your comments! Feel free ...

ShareThis