Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas in January








All of the blogs and magazines seem to drop Christmas like a rock come the New Year but the reality is that many of us still have a huge Christmas presence still in our home - the Christmas Tree.

I had a revelation this year as I was decorating my tree. Although I am known as a musician and most people would guess that the love of my life is singing (barring family and friends and bunnies, of course), truly, I love to decorate as much as sing. Christmas trees are a full out opportunity to do just that (AND you can sing Christmas carols while you're at it!)

I don't know how to express how wonderful Christmas trees are but, I'll just point out that they pretty much call deep and universal "OHs" and "AHs" out of people. Kids love them and that should pretty much settle it because they haven't lost sight of what's wonderful and magic in this life. I rest my case. Anyway, you probably know what I'm talking about and I'm just arguing with myself.

Well, here's a few pictures of my beloved Christmas tree of 2009.











Love, Katy Noelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Short and witty, long and heartfelt, just a blip to say hello - I love all of your comments! Feel free ...

ShareThis